I spend the last few evenings compiling clisp (checked out from repo
as of 2012/08/15).
Two errors occured, but eventually the build was successful.
I opened a bug report for each of them:
3560789 armv6l/armhf: internal compiler error in intparam.c
3560795 armv6l/armhf: ariarm.c does not get generated
I just tried base clisp, w/o any additional modules. They're next. ;-)
A workaround for each bug is supplied in the bug report (although I
have to admit that applying the workaround might just mask the error,
especially in case of intparam.c).
I prepared an archive which is available for download: