I was thinking that my inability to upload media files may have something to
do with this, but see below:
/* upload is the location and name of the pt_upload.php file. If
server is running in safe mode, then it will not let you upload
your take the following steps:
1. Rename your pt_upload.php file pt_upload.cgi
2. Add a line at the top of the file that says: #!/usr/local/lib/php
whatever the path to your php program is).
3. Move the file to a place on your server where you can execute cgi
4. Change the value of the variable below to reflect the new
location and name.
5. (The value should be relative to the directory where your
index.php file is
$ptconf["upload"] = "../cgi-bin/pt_upload.cgi";
I did as instructed, but the above path is somehow not correct, it isn't
finding the file.
My index php file is stored in:
And the cgi-bin is at the same level as this directory in the public_html
So I would think that this should work ... Am I missing something. Do I even
need to do this?
P. Kerim Friedman