I opened a bug over the weekend, http://issues.opennms.org/browse/NMS-5695, about a maven dependency issue.
I found this problem as I was converting my Cassandra datacollection feature from Hector to Astyanax, since Astyanax depends on guava.
If there is anything else I can help track down for this let me know.
This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.