The development of LXAppearance2 is almost finished.
The only things missing are color schemes and removing installed themes.
Oiginally adjustment of gtk+ stock icon sizes was planned, but it's a
rarely needed feature and it's hard to make good UI for it.
So this one is cancelled. Other planned features are almost finished
and work flawlessly.
Now you can cancel the installation of a icon theme package by
clicking the "Cancel" button if it takes too long time.
Here are several things to do.
1. Finish color scheme support and make installed themes in ~/.icons remvable.
2. Test all implemented features to make sure they work as expected.
3. Adjust the UI to make it more Gnome HIG compliant
4. Proof reading for the English strings and trying to see if it's
possible to reuse old strings in oiginal LXAppearance.
5. Merge LXAppearance2 to LXAppearance and make it the new master
branch. (Help is needed. How to cleanly replace one repo with anoher?)
6. Begin the translation in transifex and pootle after English strings
with errors are fixed.
Please help the testing and give some feedbacks.
Thank you all!