I am trying to install Codestriker on a windows environment and have
some issues, and I hope that someone more can provide some pointers on
where the problem might be.
Firstly, a description of the setup.
We have a IIS 6.0 server setup on http://virtual2, other components are
ActivePerl18.104.22.1689 and mysql5.0.27, Codestriker is 1.9.2.
When I go to http://virtual/codestriker/codestriker.pl, the topic list
page shows up on my web browser. However all the links on the page has
incorrect urls. Eg, the link for "Create new topic" has the url of
http://virtual2/?action=3Dcreate instead of
Has anyone come across this problem before and what it might be?
Tehn Yit Chin
Embedded System Engineer, AAPL
- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private a=
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is inten=
ded solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose=
, disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the inform=
ation contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of=
=20Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the s=
ender immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together=
=20with any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached f=
iles for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be s=
ubjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or da=
mage of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result directly or indire=
ctly from this communication or any attached files.=20