SBCL 1.0.46 has been released, here are the release notes:
changes in sbcl-1.0.46 relative to sbcl-1.0.45:
* enhancement: largefile support on Solaris.
* enhancement: SB-PROFILE:REPORT now supports :LIMIT and
* enhancement: SB-PCL:+SLOT-UNBOUND+ is exported, making it possible to
distinguish unbound instance slots when using STANDARD-INSTANCE-ACCESS
* optimization: ERROR and CERROR are approximately 5 times faster.
* optimization: optimized constructors are used for MAKE-INSTANCE of
with applicable non-standard (SETF SLOT-VALUE-USING-CLASS),
SLOT-BOUNDP-USING-CLASS, and INITIALIZE-INSTANCE :AROUND methods,
up instance creation in those cases.
* optimization: arithmetic operations with multiple constant arguments in
have them reduced at compile-time. (lp#676414)
* optimization: determining current character position on string-streams
pretty-printing was overly slow.
* bug fix: local tail calls to DYNAMIC-EXTENT functions can no longer
lifetime analysis to overwrite closed-over variables (lp#681092).
* bug fix: encoding errors from some multibyte external formats such as
were not handled correctly (lp#713063).
* bug fix: printing waitqueue objects without setting *PRINT-CIRCLE* to T
* bug fix: Solaris/x86-64 wasn't getting built with lutex support by
* bug fix: CONSTANTLY generated functions had bogus lambda-lists.
* bug fix: RUN-PROGRAM :PTY option was racy on OpenBSD. (lp#669485)
* bug fix: UNINTERN takes a symbol, not a symbol designator -- could
unintern the wrong symbol with the same name. (lp#693796)
* bug fix: COPY-PPRINT-DISPATCH always has access to a pristine table,
making it possible to restore the initial table if it has been messed