I woudl like to announce the release of GeoNetwork opensource 2.4.1.
This is a minor release for the project and includes a number of
critical fixes to the 2.4 version. The changes are:
- Corrected Dutch translation
- Fixed force rebuild index on startup.
translate(tagName) function and the js attribute in loc file now.
- Added login support for CSW operations from CSW test page to easily
- Translation fix. Thanks Jean Pommier.
- Added doc to disabled caching and use Saxon.
- #141 Fixed XSL compilation error for RSS services (due to additional
bracket). Thanks to Roger and Jean.
- Fixed typo in codelists (#140).
- Fixed category search menu. See #139
- Fixed keyword autocompletion. Thanks Richard Walker. #134
GeoNetwork opensource ( http://geonetwork-opensource.org ) is a
standards based geospatial catalog application that helps people and
organizations to organize and publish their geospatial data through
the web. It is currently used in numerous Spatial Data Infrastructure
initiatives across the world.
Thanks and congratulations to the all community members!
7384 CT Wilp
Tel: +31 (0)6 81286572
Please consider the environment before printing this email.