DLSources.sh isn't used anymore, it was too bothersome. i replaced it
with a Makefile in the same directory.
Also, now glibc is built statically (In StaticLib). This puts a lot of
headers files into the system that is needed (not sure why) by glibc
hen it is compiled shared.
I haven't had a chance to see that fixed the little glibc compile
problem, hopefull yi can check it out tue or wed!
you should probably remove the Prometheus2 you just checkedout and
checkout it again, and build again. I do this quite often, so often I
have a script to do it for me! Anyhow, until a good way of cleaning
out the system is in there, this will be necessary for a while.
On Monday, Apr 21, 2003, at 21:44 Pacific/Honolulu, Peter-Henry Mander
> Hi Chad,
> Another small detail in DLSources.sh
> I cannot find this file in ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/ I can only
> I've got all the files downloaded so I won't be using the DLSources.sh
> script in future. If there are newer/changed files I'll wget by hand.
> I've CVSed to Prometheus2 (18M, compared to 31M before, that's quite a
> clearout!) and will attempt to build, again.