I have performed the necessary incantations for the sbcl-1.1.11
release. Note that contrary to my hope in last month's message, the
increased type opacity in the compiler has not been fixed in this
release cycle; again, we hope to have it sorted out soon.
changes in sbcl-1.1.11 relative to sbcl-1.1.10:
* enhancement: support building the manual under texinfo version 5.
* enhancement: Windows builds no longer display the "Kitten of Death" message.
A warning is instead appended to the regular banner, and may be muted with
* enhancement: support building under new linker handling of syscalls under
NetBSD. (thanks to Robert Swindells)
* bug fix: undefined function errors are now properly reported on PPC and MIPS.
(regression since 1.1.9)
* bug fix: (funcall (function X junk)) didn't causes an error when X had a
compiler macro. (thanks to Douglas Katzman).
* bug fix: signal a warning when defining a setf-function when a
setf-expander is already present. (thanks to Douglas Katzman).
* bug fix: improved threading on PPC.
* bug fix: ROOM works again on Windows. (lp#1206456)
* bug fix: Streams were flushed even when there was one byte still left in
the buffer. (lp#910213)
* bug fix: OPEN handles correctly when :if-exists and :if-does-not-exist are
either NIL or :ERROR. (reported by Jan Moringen)