I'd seen similar problems with ede-java-root-project today after
recompiling latest cedet from bzr: the function is missing on load time,
but available otherwise.
Did not investigate yet.
Changes in autoloads logic?
On Dec 10, 2012 6:02 PM, "Tomasz Gajewski" <tomga@...> wrote:
> "Eric M. Ludlam" <eric@...> writes:
> > On 12/06/2012 04:54 PM, Tomasz Gajewski wrote:
> >> Hi Eric
> >> "Eric M. Ludlam"<eric@...> writes:
> >>> It looks like you are working on the Qt sources, right? Could you tar
> >>> or zip up the smallest set of files that shows this behavior to email
> >>> me? Include your latest .el with ede-cpp-root project in it and
> >>> snippets that handle your semanticdb trick you described below, and
> >>> any other CEDET config you might have. Thanks.
> >> Attachment contains minimal set of Qt includes and minimal .emacs file
> >> that shows problems I described previously. You will have to only update
> >> file paths.
> >> I use GNU Emacs 24.1.1. I started emacs with 'emacs --no-site-file' to
> >> be sure that nothing from my environment affects results.
> >> Cedet is from bzr trunk updated two days ago.
> > Hi Tomasz,
> > I spent a couple hours on your problem today. You example was
> > helpful, and in researching it, I looked up my old test project, and
> > found that it had a similar problem, so something broke from when I
> > first got the spp-files feature working and today.
> > I cleaned up how EDE interfaces with with the lexer, and uses the
> > lexer's project spp table. That helped. I suspect this was also why
> > my arduino macro's weren't working. I hope to test that theory soon.
> > I checked in that batch of changes, and with it, your example then
> > works the first time through. On the second restart of Emacs the
> > tables for the headers with the macros are empty for me. It appears I
> > still have a bit of work to do there.
> Its great you've found time to investigate it.
> I've tried to check your changes but somehow it caused:
> Symbol's function definition is void: ede-cpp-root-project
> during processing .emacs. To exclude some other problem returned to
> version before your changes and it started to work again.
> Mayby it has something to do with my way of compiling. I just do:
> make clean-all
> bzr clean-tree
> bzr clean-tree --ignore
> > Anyway, I'm still working through the problem, and I think things are
> > closer now with what I checked in to CEDET/bzr.
> Tomasz Gajewski
> LogMeIn Rescue: Anywhere, Anytime Remote support for IT. Free Trial
> Remotely access PCs and mobile devices and provide instant support
> Improve your efficiency, and focus on delivering more value-add services
> Discover what IT Professionals Know. Rescue delivers
> Cedet-devel mailing list