I'm glad to announce the new version of pygccxml and pyplusplus packages.
Next people contributed to the development:
List of changes:
1. We started to use Subversion
2. Query API has been moved from pyplusplus to pygccxml. This change is fully
backward compatible. Query API has been documented:
3. pygccxml improves support for template instantiations. This is very important
feature. Because, before this feature was introduced GCC-XML reported
wrong names for classes and functions. Now the latest CVS version of GCCXML
reports class name, mangled and demangled strings. pygccxml uses
demangled string for class name.
4. pygccxml.declarations.class_t now has a list of all aliases(
typedefs) to the
pyplusplus will use the list to guess class alias, in case the class is
5. pyplusplus has been improved a lot:
It is knows how to export reference and pointer member variables.
Few internal changes, that simplifies the implementation and in a near
future those changes will allow us to introduce two very important features:
1. call wrappers policy
2. almost fully automated solution for std containers
3. Not all declarations, could be exported to Python. pyplusplus
will explain you
why and may be will provide a link to full explanation.
4. Not all function could be overridden in Python. pyplusplus
will explain you why.
6. Bug fixes. A lot of bugs have been fixed.
7. Documentation has been improved.
You can find more information about projects here:
C++ Python language binding