I've inadvertently deleted the name!namePart!ID author suggestor for
one of my displays? (Actually, it wasn't inadvertent - both existing
author suggestors got deleted when I tried to remove only one).
Anyway, trying to put this back again, but with no success. I'm just
getting the text input box for name!namePart, not the suggestor
boxes. As far as I can tell by religiously copying another, working,
author suggestor field, I've set up the HTML matching correctly. But
it just isn't happening...
Hopefully somebody else has been through this frustrating procedure
and can point me in the right direction.
Bernadette Houghton, Access & Data Librarian
Deakin University Geelong Victoria 3217 Australia.
Phone: 03 5227 8230 International: +61 3 5227 8230
Fax: 03 5227 8000 International: +61 3 5227 8000
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for
the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use,
reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please delete it and any
attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any
attachments are error or virus free