2009/5/25 Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus@...>:
> I think it's about time for the montly freeze.
> Since ELS is this week, and at least some of use are there -- and
> therefore less well available for testing and fixing possible
> regressions for the release -- I propose we stay frozen till the 2nd
> of June. I can take care of rolling up the release on 2nd and 3rd,
> barring anyone discovering regressions that cannot be dealt with by
Given the bugfixes that went in yesterday, the buildfix of today, and
the report of contrib build failure on PPC/Tiger, I'm delaying the
release till tomorrow at least, mainly to figure out if we are indeed
broken on Tiger or not.
> Also, unless there are objections, in synch with this release I'd like
> to make Launchpad the official bug tracker. (I can take care of
> details like replacing all references to BUGS, etc.)
This has now been taken care of in CVS, I'll update the website in
parallel with the release.