On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Stas Boukarev <stassats@...> wrote:
> When sb-fluid is enabled I get the following error:
SB-FLUID being broken is a know issue (#206 in BUGS) -- but thanks for
the report. Apropos, fixing the fluid build is actually pretty simple,
just terribly tedious. Approximately:
1. Mechanically rename every #-SB-FLUID to #-OLD-SB-FLUID.
2. Build with :SB-FLUID in features. To verify it works.
3. Convert a bunch of OLD-SB-FLUIDs back to SB-FLUID, and try to rebuild.
4. If it worked, and there are still OLD-SB-FLUIDs left, go to 3.
5. If it didn't work, half of the last batch back, and rebuild.
Continue to narrow
down till you know which ones broke the build, then delete those, and goto 3.
I have a tree where I've been making extremely slow progress along
these lines somewhere, but it is several months stale. If someone is
interested in working on this, I can put it up somewhere.