If you monitor the 'commit' mailing list you'll see that I just
committed all the changes I have been holding. Here's the CHANGELOG
+ [Robert May] : 15 July 2007 - Bug Fixes
- GUI.pm - fix bltr direction in Animate Window [Tim Hansell]
- Comboxbox.xs, GUI.pm - fix options so use of -simple, -dropdown and
-dropdownlist together have a more predictable result.
Update docs. [Glenn Linderman]
- DC.xs - Fix Polygon(), PolyBezier(), PolyBezierTo(), PolyLine(),
- DC.xs - Fix DrawText() documentation
- DC.xs - Rework DrawFrameControl() to allow DFCS_ADJUSTRECT to modify
- GUI_Events.cpp, GUI_MessageLoops.cpp - handle window being destroyed in
callback by checking validity with IsWindow(hwnd) in many places
- Listview.xs - Correct second arg to OnBeginLabelEdit
[Glenn Munroe: Tracker 1706901]
- RichEdit.xs - add alias LimitText() to correct spelling of LimiteText()
- TYPEMAP - correct UINT to be T_UV
- Toolbar.xs - LoadImages() correct typo in docs
- GUI.xs - tidy up the implementation of the Scroll() function, make it
really return UNDEF on failure, and improve documentation.
--- Win32::GUI::Constants ---
- Constants.PL, Tags.pm, 52_tags.t - add a whole bunch more
constants (mainly control
notification codes), and update tests
--- Win32::GUI::Scintilla ---
- Scintilla.PL - fix line count in SaveFile(). Fix buffer sizes in various
I think that everything here has been discussed on the list at some
point in the last 6 months, so nothing too surprising I hope.
I'm still holding onto a few changes, but hope to get them into CVS in
the next week or so, after which I think it'll be time for a release.
I'd appreciate reports of any problems, especially build problems I've
introduced. If you do sync a copy from CVS and build, please report
back, even if you don't see any problems, so I can gauge how we're
Please update your address book with my new email address: