I've created a tarball with a release candidate for Nagios Core 3.5.1.
The tarball can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/files/nagios-3.x/nagios-3.5.1/nagios-3.5.1rc1.tar.gz/download.
Feel free to compile it and try it (on a test system, please). If I don't hear of any serious issues by the end of next week, I'll release it.
The change log is as follows:
* Added handler for SIGXFSZ signal (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #444: Nagios 3.5.0 problem with macro $ADMINEMAIL$ : @ is converted to %40 after 2 nagios reload (Duplicate of bug #407)
* Fixed bug #407: Reloading nagios config causes spaces in notifications to become plus signs (Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Fixed bug #445: Adding triggered downtime for child hosts causes a SIGSEGV on restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #375: Freshness expiration never reached and bug #427: freshness threshold doesn't work if it is set long (Scott Wilkerson, Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #432: Downtime scheduled as "Nagios Process" and not the Users name (Sam Lansing, Eric Stanley)
Nagios Enterprises, LLC