I fired up my old Android project yesterday, and discovered a
conflict with some of the java based projects you added recently to EDE,
and I wanted to let you know what was up.
First, I changed the project autoloaders for ant, lein, and maven to
be 'generic'. Conceptually, this means that these project types are
relatively generic uses of those build types. Functionally, it means
that the autoloaders are forced to the end of the list of project
matchers, so they will match last.
This is because android projects are also ant projects, and I noticed
only because ant somehow ended up in front of android in the loaddefs file.
For reference, there is also a keyword 'unique to force a project to
the front, but Android isn't unique. It is just a specific form of ant.
As you can imagine, if there are more than 3 levels of specificity
for a match, things could get complicated. I hope that doesn't happen.
Anyway, after a recent discussion, I also removed the 'install' as a
configuration of android, and switched it to a separate command, more
line arduino. You can now specify a configuration (debug, release, etc)
and upload whichever one you want. A good idea from this list.