A new version of libStorageMgmt is now available.
*F16/EL6 yum repos updated (>= F17 available from Fedora)
Changes in this release:
- lsmcli: Add confirmation prompt for data loss operations
- lsmcli: Display enumerated values as text
- lsmcli: Exit with 7 for --job-status when not complete
- man page: Fixed URI example to reference an existing plug-in
- lsmcli: Retrieve plug-in desc. and version (lsmcli --plugin-info)
- simc: Implement CHAP auth function (no-op)
- lsmcli: Change check for determining if lsmd is running
- smis: Disable mirroring for SMI-S as it needs some re-work
Additional documentation is available. A more complete user guide and a
guide to writing plug-ins.
Thanks to all those that helped make this release better by submitting
patches, reporting bugs and engaging in design discussions. All is
Giving it a try:
This library has the ability to destroy any and all data on a storage
controller (either from user error or because of a code bug in the
library itself). At this time I would suggest using and developing on
only non-production storage arrays which have no data of value.
As always any feedback and improvements are welcomed.