1.9.6 finally solves a quite old problem SF #1418701 about
mass download of enclosures. Without changing the download
concept there was no easy solution. This is way this release drops
support for curl and wget downloads.
The change details:
* Removed "pass URL" check box from MIME type dialog.
* Removed "Save In" entry from "Download" tab in preferences.
* Removed "curl" choice in download tool preferences.
* Removed "wget" choice in download tool preferences.
* Added "steadyflow" choice in download tool preferences.
* Patch SF #3569056: Use symbolic close buttons and spacing on tabs
* Fixes reloading item when browsing the web inside the item view.
* Fixes preferences dialog not opening up a second time.
* Fixes padding/alignments in preferences dialog.
* Fixes SF #1418701: Remote server pounded into dirt on auto-download
(reported by anonymous)
* Fixes SF #3567827: Double border around webview
(reported by borschty)
* Fixes SF #3572660: crash in google_source_remove_node
(reported by Yanko Kaneti)
* Prevents adding folders/search folders/newsbins to Google Reader
* Prevents sorting subscriptions in Google Reader
* Updated Polish translation (Wojciech Myrda)