On 6 juil. 07, at 19:40, dragomir_k wrote:
> --- In OmegaT@..., Jean-Christophe Helary
> <fusion@...> wrote:
>> There is a technical issue with the "sh" code that is used for
> Hello JC, simply I used a code "sh" like it was once put into
> the languages' codes list into the OmT. It was a wrong code
> name. Honestly, for Serbian today, written in latin2 characters,
> as far as I know (from Wordfast for example) a very best code is
> "SH-01", and I use it in my work.
> The same code, SH-01, therefore, should be correct one for Serbo-
> Croatian. In fact, it belongs to it.
> I might ask on some translating fora, if people like adapting
> the localisation into today's Croatian and Serbian, even
> Bosnian... It means, it should not be correct now to populate
> the TMX with "HR" or "SR" codes, but:
> - populating the TMX with "SH-01", insted of "sh".
> - correction of the "sh" in the languages' list in the Omt 1.7,
> into SH-01, and adding its proper name (now there's no name on
> it) into Serbo-Croatian.
Didier and I checked the ISO code list and SH seems to be correct,
problem is Java does not accept it :)
If you take a look at the discussion I had with Didier on SourceForge
you'll see what are the current technical "possibilities".
To make a rough summary:
sh only won't automatically display the correct string, it will stay
as "sh" on the index page of the user manual.
sh can be made to display properly, for that it is necessary to hard
code this behavior.
The other options seem to be trickier.