Please join our scheduled Georgetown Release Meeting
on Monday, 2008-11-24 20:00 GMT on IRC channel
#twiki_release on the irc.freenode.net network.
Please show up in time to save everybody's time. And
remember that the release meeting is where decisions
are made and everyone is welcome and everyone has a
vote, not just core developers.
0. Identify Suitable Time for Release Meeting
1. Review Urgent Bugs - for TWiki 4.2.4
The meeting minutes topic for Monday is at
We can add additional items to the agenda if needed.
If you would like to bring up a topic, please document
that in the release meeting topic before the meeting.
PS: Visit http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/xtra/tzdate to see
* Peter Thoeny, CTO - peter.thoeny.public@...
* http://twiki.net - TWIKI.NET - the Enterprise Wiki
* http://twiki.org - is your team already TWiki enabled?
* Knowledge cannot be managed, it can be discovered and shared
* This e-mail is: (_) private (x) ask first (_) public