We are currently advising people to not install Cacti 0.8.7f due to the
- LDAP authentication for login produces a warning about an undefined
- Automatic page refresh on graph views does now function
- Save button on user management graph permissions does not work
- Deleting a graph tree does not work with Plugin Architecture installed
- If using snmp binaries some snmp get requests will fail
If you have already upgraded to 0.8.7f, you can simple move back to 0.8.7e.
Cacti 0.8.7g will be release on June 7th to address these issues.
The Cacti Group