Read and respond to this message at:
I was able to view the source of the failed .xml page in Notepad++. I saw nothing
weird, in either XML, Python or Lua markup. However, it seems the document has
been cut inside the (first) large triggers section/listing.
I opened the document link with FireFox and it just showed me the text as text.
I saved the doucment as an .xml file and opened it with Notepad++.
Again, I saw nothing wrong.
I switched to Lua markup and saw nothing wrong at the top of the document.
I scroll down quite a bit, but couldn't notice anything unusual.
Then, to my surprise, suddenly I got the same underlining effect.
I would have been nice if you had mentioned that this happens from line 767,
more than halfway the file.
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: