A Windows build for Windows 2K/XP and source tarball are up on the
Sourceforge files section for visualpython:
I am particularly interested in what folks think of the points object -
its defaults, usability, etc. More than one person has asked for such a
beastie in the past.
* A new points object:
property pos: Nx3 Numeric double array
property color: Nx4 Numeric float array
property size: double; the size of every point in the array, in
either pixels or world-space units
property type: "world" or "screen"; Defines whether a points object's
size property is defined in world space or screen space
property antialias: boolean; If true, points are rounded.
otherwise, they are square.
if "GL_ARB_point_parameters" in scene.info():
then type = "world" will work.
type is silently ignored and considered to be "screen"
There is an implementation-defined size range for either round or
square points, which is not easily visible to client programs at this
time. Specifying a size outside this range will cause it to be
silently clamped internally to whatever range that the hardware supports.
* The Gtk runtime shipped with VPython on Windows uses the Gtk-Wimp (Windows
native widgets) theme by default.
* Several DLL's in the Gtk runtime have been fixed
* Texture data of NxM is automatically interpreted as NxMx1
* Setting curve.blue works correctly
* Thin curve's color is rendered correctly
* The Windows build will only run on Windows XP (Pro and Home) and 2000.