As promised, I have cut a new beta release. It contains all bug fixes
and enhancements made after version 0.9 so far, plus a couple of other
improvements and bugfixes I made this weekend.
Particularly, ImportSpy now uses new import hooks instead of ihooks (if
available) and can be disabled completely via the AppServer.config
setting "UseImportSpy" (if this is false, sys.modules will be polled).
This release contains also new versions of the mod_webkit.dll (for
Apache 1.3 and Apache 2) for Windows users.
Since I changed quite a lot, I have made this a beta release only.
Anyway, this release should be completely downward compatible. If
everything is ok, the stable release can follow very quickly.
Please test and let me know of any problems!