Player 1.6.1 has been released. This minor release fixes some bugs,
notably the dependency checks that have been tripping up lots of people
Releases notes are below. Questions go to the mailing lists and bug
reports to the bug tracker.
- Fixed libjpeg and gdk-pixbuf dependency checks
- Fixed stack-smashing bug in C++ client lib
- Fixed C++ TruthProxy::Print() to correctly print (x,y,z,roll,pitch,yaw)
- Made warnings about not finding libltdl louder and more explicit about
what to do (i.e., install libtool).
- Added speech_recognition interface and sphinx2 driver, which supports it
- Added new stuff to wavefront planner: dynamic replanning, c-space
caching, and robot start/stop (exposed robot start/stop in playernav).
- Added ability to rename log files on the fly (exposed this in playervcr).
Brian P. Gerkey gerkey@...
Stanford AI Lab http://ai.stanford.edu/~gerkey