Here are some new untranslated strings I found:
- the Find and Replace windows in the SQL editor.
- in the SQL editor, in the CTRL+T dropdown list, at the end: "to lowercase"
and "to uppercase".
- In global preferences, DB copy tab, the frames around the options :
Transfer Options, Column type mapping.
- In global preferences, the whole SQL Scripts tab: name, frame SQL Scripts,
Qualify table name...
- message "Cannot make a Cancel pannel Sticky"
- The Info tab in I18n (How translation works...). This one may not be
crucial however as a translater is supposed to understand English.
I'll try to download the source code and see if I can do some more
systematic research, ( with find and grep, looking for "...").
I'll translate the new tabs and send you an new translation soon.
>From: "Robert Manning" <robert.m.manning@...>
>To: "Erwan DUROSELLE" <erwan_duroselle@...>
>Subject: Re: [Squirrel-sql-develop] non translated parts of SQuirreL
>Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:50:39 -0400
>On 9/15/06, Erwan DUROSELLE <erwan_duroselle@...> wrote:
>>I have translated everything that was available with the I18n plugin, but
>>several parts of SQuirreL are still in English:
>I believed I've fixed all of the missing strings you outlined, except for
>installer. The installer is packaged by another open source product called
>IzPack and I'm not familiar with their I18N support as of yet. But this
>be enough for now. I'm going to be preparing the 2.3 RC2 release in a few
>hours which will have these fixes. Let me know if you discover any more
>strings that aren't being internationalized, and I'll try to get them in
>give translators time before the 2.3 final release.