Needed to do some seeking in my 24 hour largefile FLACs, when I try
MPD (from the mpd-mk master branch) refused to seek. After doing
bisection of the mpd-mk tree, I found the offending commit:
8c3995f67c574d104b262c911c84188387e862f2 is first bad commit
Author: Max Kellermann <max@...>
Date: Tue May 20 17:13:05 2008 +0200
On our way to stabilize the decoder API, we will one day remove the
input stream functions. The most basic function, read() will be
provided by decoder_api.h with this patch. It already contains a loop
(still with manual polling), error/eof handling and decoder command
checks. This kind of code was duplicated in all decoder plugins.
:040000 040000 ad6b6e6da4a9d36aa357e75957d50a3880859776
94b32eea6cbfd6c982d5a95b44ef794a1ac86c22 M src
After reverting this commit from master it works perfectly again.
"I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell." --