Marc-André pointed out that a number of my tests were rejecting
"correct" results from his engine. Turns out there was a documented
feature of the engine (returning the "error position" on whole-match
failure) that I'd never read about. I've updated the SimpleParse tests
to recognise this result as valid, and changed the non-recursive rewrite
to support the feature.
I've also made the SimpleParse-level test code slightly more robust in
the face of changing implementations.
Those who downloaded 2.0.0b1 (all none of you ;) ) don't need to upgrade
unless they care about the upgraded tests. Sorry about the quick
update, but I figure no-one had actually gotten around to updating, so
not a lot of harm done.
Mike C. Fletcher
Why, yes, I am looking for a job...