I've uploaded a new version of the mingw-runtime:
2007-12-27 Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d@...>
* include/_mingw.h: Increment version to 3.14.
2007-11-26 Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d@...>
* Makefile.in: Add libmsvcr90.a and libmsvcr90d.a targets.
* msvcrt.def.in: Add support for __msvcr90__ and __msvcr90d__ defines.
* mingwex/math/log10f.S: Correct issue with comments.
* mingwex/math/log10l.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1p.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1pf.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1pl.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2f.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2l.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/logf.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/logl.S: Ditto.
2007-10-03 Danny Smith <dannysmith@...>
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c: fixed warning during compile.
2007-10-03 Bernd Becker <hugin@...>
* include/io.h (__finddata64_t, __wfinddata64_t): changed member 'size'
from '_fsize_t' to '__int64' to be consistent with the other ...64
structures and the value set there is 8 bytes not 4. Add guard for both
as the are only used by functions available from 6.1 on.
* include/malloc.h (_HEAP_MAXREQ): Define.
* include/math.h: fixed a typo in a comment.
(atanhf): Fixed declaration.
* include/wchar.h (__wfinddata64_t): changed member 'size' from '_fsize_t'
to '__int64' to be consistent with the other ...64 structures and the value
set there is 8 bytes not 4. Added guard as this function is only used by
functions available from 6.1 on.
* include/sys/stat.h: some members of 'stat' were declared with types with
a prefixed underscore, while the ones without the underscore should have
been used. Added guard to '__stat64' as it is only used by functions
available from 6.1 on. Added the wide character versions of the
exec()/spawn() family for completion
(_stati64): changed the type of the 'st_mode' member from 'unsigned int' to
* include/sys/timeb.h (timeb, _timb): changed the type of the 'time' member
from 'long' to 'time_t'
(__timeb64): moved declaration of structure directly before the declaration
of the function '_ftime64()', so it is guarded as well
* include/sys/utime.h (__utimbuf64): moved declaration of structure directly
before the declaration of the functions using it, so it is guarded as well
2007-09-24 David C. Daeschler <daveregs@...>
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c (x_sprintf): Correct LEN_L typo in 'l'
case. Add missing break in 's'/LEN_S case.
2007-08-25 Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@...>
Make snprintf() and vsnprintf() conform to C99.
* include/stdio.h: Add note about incompatibility between...
(snprintf, vsnprintf): These two mingwex functions, and...
(_snprintf, _vsnprintf): these MSVCRT counterparts.
* mingwex/Makefile.in (STDIO_OBJS): Remove snprintf.o and vsnprintf.o
(STDIO_DISTFILES): Remove snprintf.c and vsnprintf.c
* mingwex/stdio/snprintf.c: Delete.
* mingwex/stdio/vsnprintf.c: Delete.
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c (snprintf): Alias to __mingw_snprintf
(vsnprintf): Alias to __mingw_vsnprintf.