Removing the params in the Windows build is probably the way to go..
I initially handled the messages sent to cout by setting
std::cout.rdbuf() to the rdbuf of a log file, since you are now using
qDebug there is no point in doing that anymore..
I took a better look at the diffs Patrick sent and I pretty much made
the same changes to get it to build.
The only thing that was different is that I changed the Settings
constructor in settings.cpp so I could pass in the full path to an ini
file when the settings object was instantiated:
Settings::Settings(const QString & organization, const QString &
:QSettings (application , QSettings::IniFormat)
This way I could store the settings local to the application and not
have anything in the registry, which made it easier to move the app from
desktop to desktop on a flash drive.