Here's the timeline for our release:
- Friday 7 Jan, 12:00 UTC (ie, midday on Friday)
Merge proposal freeze - no more merge proposals
- Saturday 8 Jan, 00:00 UTC (ie, midnight on Friday)
Merge freeze - no more merges into trunk
- Saturday 8 Jan, 12:00 UTC (ie, midday on Saturday)
Source tarball uploaded to SourceForge.net
- Sunday 9 Jan, sometime
Release announcement on the site.
- I will queue the Ubuntu builds at the same time I upload the source tarball.
- I will build the Windows installer at around the same time too, and upload
it to SourceForge.net with the source tarball.
Sadly, once again, the translation has been somewhat neglected. Due to
circumstances outside my control, I was without a proper Internet connection
for most of December, and I was unable to give the translations the attention
they needed. Hopefully we can make translations a priority for OpenLP 1.9.5,
aka Beta 1.
That's all for now, God bless!
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
OpenLP Project Administrator