Here I am!
Once again these changes are in the muse REL07 CVS branch.
* Feature: Each drum instrument listed in the drum map now has a
playback 'volume' setting.
- Currently it affects playback only. I am looking to maybe add record
[We discussed this a while back when someone asked for it.]
* Changed: Default drum map velocity level 3 (110) and 4 (127), now 127, 110.
- To allow easy (no key hold) drawing of default 110 velocity notes.
(Hold shift = 127, ctl= 90, shift+ctl = 70)
[Headroom: Default drawing velocity at 110, then easy to use 'volume' later!]
* Fixed: Drum editor controller graphs now align perfectly with editor canvas.
- Changed DrumEdit::newCanvasWidth().
- Tested OK with various appearance themes, and various vertical splitter
[There ya' go Geoff, you mentioned this a while back].
* Fixed: Drum map length, velocity level, and volume columns rapid mid-/right-
clicks causing left double-clicks.
- Now the columns can be quickly mid and right clicked
* Fixed: Drum canvas 'select' functions not updating, can't copy/cut etc.
- Added updateSelection() to the end of DrumCanvas::cmd(). Tested OK.