The response to the last two betas have been quite overwhelming, and we are
still planning to release more test versions before the final 2.0 version.
One of our main highlights in Beta 3 is the feature freeze for version 2.0.
This means that within August 15th, no new features will be accepted for this
version. If you have any wishes, please report them online, or send me an
email before this date. Features accepted after this date will be for our next
point release - 2.1.
BUGS 2 is shaping up to be better than ever - if you haven't yet tried our
latest beta, please do! Anyhow, our current release "schedule" is as follows:
Beta 3 - (August):
* Feature freeze
* Calendar, SVN Integration modules finished (feature ready, not bug free ;) )
* E-mail notifications + e-mail replies modules ready
* Translation/Localization support
Beta 4 (September):
* Stabilizing modules + core
* Public release of B2DB, our PHP DB ORM
Release Candidate 1 (unknown release date):
* Fixing bugs reported since Beta 4
* Feature complete, hopefully ready to release without major changes
Thank you for reading this newsletter.
Daniel Andre Eikeland
Project manager, zegenie Studios