I believe all frost exception development work should now be done, but
would like to doublecheck. If you're on the following list, please
reply with a status update:
1. Angled guidelines, by J.B.C.Engelen (DONE): Underlying code is
complete, and guidelines are rendering, but it needs a UI to
allow manipulating them.
2. Python module packaging (lxml, numpy) for OSX, by jiho (ETA ___):
Needs wider testing. Needs someone to build PPC packages.
3. Compilation of lib2geom on OS X 10.3 (Panther), by John Faith (ETA
___): An error is preventing builds for Panther versions of
Inkscape. If this can't be resolved before release, the
alternative is to drop support for this OS version.
4. Font Spec Implementation, by Gail Carmichael (ETA Dec
27). Refactor patch to include some code review changes by
Bulia. Also, the patch needs wider testing.
5. Win32 Uninstaller improvement, by Adib (ETA Jan 3). Fix current
installer to not bug user for each changed file.
6. PDF, PS export improvements, by Adib (ETA Jan 3). Implement blur
as bitmap, and display a dialog with options for text-to-path,
blur-as-bitmap, alpha-as-bitmap. UPDATE: Option dialog for PDF/PS
exports using cairo are implemented (PDF1.4 and PS3
only). Text-to-path works, for blur as bitmap need help with
converting SPItem from vector to image, alpha as bitmap being
done implicitly by Cairo
7. Clone Tiling dialog, by Tavmjong Bah (DONE): Add a few options to
Shift, Scaling, and Rotation tabs. (TBD: Bug updating blur via
Blur/Opacity tab.) (Also, TBD later: some small changes for
default values for turbulence and composite filters.)
I'd love to hear that all this work is either done, or being safely
postponed for the release. If not, let me know, because we need to
close all such work ASAP.