OcempGUI 0.2.8 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* Python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* Pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.18.0) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.8
* ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.5.
* New method 'set_cursor()' in ScrolledList class, which allows to set
the cursor programmatically.
Changes in 0.2.8
* Chat client example now requires Twisted >= 2.5.x
* Added Graph2D and StatusBar sections in manual.
* Fixed a bug in Style.copy_style(), which prevented subkeys from
being copied correctly (thanks to Ryan Dhuse).
* Fixed a bug in the *Frame.calculate_size() methods, that could lead
to crashes on setting *Frame.spacing.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = c8f3e0de048512cd69af1b85f8bbb43c