and should be available on sf.net CVS repository and File Releases page.
from the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-1.0.9 relative to sbcl-1.0.8:
* minor incompatible change: SB-SYS:OUTPUT-RAW-BYTES is deprecated.
* enhancement: SB-EXT:FINALIZE accepts a :DONT-SAVE keyword argument,
indicating the finalizer should be cancelled when SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE
* enhancement: default PRINT-OBJECT methods for classes, slot-definitions,
and generic function now print the object identity for anonymous
instances. (thanks to Attila Lendvai)
* enhancement: as an extension to MOP, SBCL now supports SETF of
STANDARD-INSTANCE-ACCESS and FUNCALLABLE-STANDARD-INSTANCE-ACCESS.
(thanks to Attila Lendvai)
* enhancement: sb-cover has an alternate annotation mode which puts
the form annotations at the car of the form, instead of annotating
it completely. The benefit of this mode is that it shows better
which forms were instrumented by the compiler.
* bug fix: new compiler transforms for MEMBER and ASSOC were affected
by printer control variables. (reported by Dan Corkill)
* bug fix: system leaked memory when delayed output was performed by
the OS in smaller chunks then expected. (thanks to David Smith)
* bug fix: system leaked memory when file streams were not closed
* bug fix: large objects written to slow streams that were modified
after the write could end up with the modified state written to
the underlying file descriptor.
* bug fix: multiple threads operating in parallel on the same stream
could cause buffer-overflows.
* bug fix: source location information is stored correctly
(broken since 1.0.6). This bug would generally show up as the
Slime debugger higlighting the wrong form when the sldb-show-source
command was used.
* bug fix: Branch forms are again annotated as branches in the sb-cover
* bug fix: GCD on MOST-NEGATIVE-FIXNUM no longer causes an infinite loop
on x86-64. (reported by Gregory Vanuxem)
* bug fix: EQUALP could return wrong results for structures with raw
slots (slots with a :TYPE of SINGLE-FLOAT, DOUBLE-FLOAT, or a machine
word). (reported by Vjacheslav Fyodorov)
* bug fix: sb-sprof sampling didn't work on non-x86oid platforms. (patch
by Pierre Mai)
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
Ubi saeva indignatio ulterius cor lacerare nequit. -- Jonathan Swift's epitaph