I was busy today. I checked in all my pending changes, which were
mostly checkdoc related. Hidden in there, however, was a very
important build/bootstrap fix. When updating revisions, I
accidentally checked in all the Makefiles before the Project files, so
if you sync from CVS, you will need to touch all the Makefiles before
I've also posted cedet-1.0pre3 to the usual places, and also updated
the web site (cedet.sf.net) with some additional small pending
As usual, try it out and let me know how it goes. The changes get
smaller with each pre-release. I am sure a 1.0 stable will be created
soon. (Soon as in "As soon as I have time to run through the entire
On a side note: I just changed ISP's for my domain name
siege-engine.com, and mail to me was unstable. I think it is fixed
now, but who knows. If mail to me bounced, try again today.
Eric Ludlam: zappo@..., eric@...
Home: http://www.ludlam.net Siege: http://www.siege-engine.com
Emacs: http://cedet.sourceforge.net GNU: http://www.gnu.org