sbcl-0.9.1 has been released. Enjoy.
From the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-0.9.1 relative to sbcl-0.9.0:
* fixed cross-compiler leakages that prevented building a 32-bit
target with a 64-bit host compiler.
* fixed a bug in CLOSE :ABORT T: no longer attempts to remove files
opened with :IF-EXISTS :OVERWRITE.
* fixed bug 281: error for an invalid qualifier in a short-form method
combination method is not signalled until the faulty method is called.
* bug fix: iteration variable type inferrer failed to deal with open
intervals. (reported by Alan Shields)
* bug fix: dynamically loading (via LOAD-SHARED-OBJECT or similar)
"frameworks" on Mac OS X no longer causes an EXC_BAD_ACCESS if two
or more runtime options were provided to the sbcl binary.
* compiled code is not steppable if COMPILATION-SPEED >= DEBUG.
* contrib improvement: implement SB-POSIX:MKSTEMP (Yannick Gingras)
* optimization: there's now a fast-path for fixnum arguments in the
generic subtraction routines on x86/x86-64. (Thanks to Lutz Euler)
* optimization: the code generated on x86-64 is more compact thanks
to not outputting unneccessary prefix bytes. (Thanks to Lutz Euler)
* bug fix: floating-point exception handling now partly works on
x86-64. (Thanks to James Knight)
* improvement to the MIPS backend from Thiemo Seufer: C-style
64-bit long long arguments and return values to alien functions
are now supported.
* fixed some bugs revealed by Paul Dietz' test suite:
** the type-error signalled from WARN has a filled-in DATUM slot.
** the type-error required when a stream is not associated with
a file has the stream as its datum.
** type-errors on single-floats on x86-64 no longer have
:INVALID-OBJECT as the datum
** the type-errors signalled for invalid function names now have
a correct expected type
** (SETF (DOCUMENTATION ... 'STRUCTURE)) no longer signals an error
for structures defined with a :TYPE. Documentation strings for
typed structures are no longer immediately discarded
** FILE-STRING-LENGTH and STREAM-EXTERNAL-FORMAT now work on
broadcast streams and synonym streams. FILE-LENGTH now also works
on broadcast streams.
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
still trying to remember to tag releases