------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From phoenixreads rogers com 2004-08-02 21:57 -------
maybe I should elaborate...
most of the code already exists, so no need to duplicate that effort.
I am talking about things like...
1) move to vfolder (primarily for this idea)
so I can then select all thing related to the election, move them to an election vfolder, those related to bush in a subfolder bush, those related to kelly in a subfolder kelly
2) mark read (skip things I am not interested in)
3) delete (get rid of things I will never be interested in)
4) delete if count exceeds x
delete if count exceeds x in only the election directory
5) delete if older than x
move if older to...
6) move to vfolder if marked saved
7) edit headline to...
8) search description for x
9) export listing to script (can generate nice html files this way)
notice how implementing a filter based system is adaptable and flexible
so instead of implementing a gui for each configurational item it can be done through a filter.
implementing a new idea is more add item to filter and plug in code, not redo gui
since you are developing the program now is a good time to considered it.
That is all, have a nice day. :)