Source forge appears to have fixed my inability to send mail to my
mailing lists. Yay!
A couple months ago, I listed some stuff that would be nice to do
before the next beta. Based on postings I have seen, I think it may
be advantageous to take what we have, and to a beta now. I think it
would be good to postpone my other plans and follow beta3 quickly with
a full 1.0 release for other packages to rely on.
This is partly motivated since I know I will have even less free
time from August until, quite possibly, early November! I would like
to have something stable available during that time.
If you have any pending changes for CEDET, lets get them in now.
I'll start posting release candidates in a couple days.
Eric Ludlam: zappo@..., eric@...
Home: http://www.ludlam.net Siege: http://www.siege-engine.com
Emacs: http://cedet.sourceforge.net GNU: http://www.gnu.org