Well, I got a little over exuberant, and started hacking the parser
writing section of the doc. I moved the wisent.texi from the wisent
directory into the doc directory and tried to turn it into a section
of the main semantic manual. I also split out the old bovine parser
doc into it's own file. Some sections appeared partially converted,
and I left comments discussing that while copying the content into
the bovine manual.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is enough nesting of
@subsubsubsection to allow this, and now the nodes are all confused.
Because I had already checked in (via moving the files) I checked in
everything I've got so far, even though it doesn't compile.
I'll be picking this up again tomorrow, but if anyone knows how to
debug these problems, I could use a hand as some of the errors baffle
On a more positive front, the new version of the tag->texi
functionality now handles override symbol augmentation, obsolete
symbol augmentation, and anchors! I can now blindly hit F9 in my
texinfo file and get all the goodies needed for a complete reference
to a function!
Strangely, however, if I load code from byte-compiled files, the
obsoleteness sometimes doesn't register. If I C-M-x the obsolete
statement, it then works properly, so watch out for that till I can
find out why.
Eric Ludlam: zappo@..., eric@...
Home: http://www.ludlam.net Siege: http://www.siege-engine.com
Emacs: http://cedet.sourceforge.net GNU: http://www.gnu.org