New filer release - 1.1.6 is on the web now (source and Linux-x86 binary
archives at present):
Changes since 1.1.5:
- Support for Gtk+ 2.0 (as well as 1.2), with anti-aliased
fonts in most places.
- Template files can be set up by the user (eg New Letter, New
Spreadsheet, etc) in addition to the standard 'New Directory'
and 'New File'. These all appear in the 'New' submenu.
- Updated the French translation (Vincent Lef=E8vre).
- Added a German translation (Andr=E9 Wyrwa).
- Use the user's preferred font for item filenames, not the Gtk default
(requested by Jim Knoble).
- Don't show tooltips for applets as it causes problems (reported by Step=
- Moved 'relative link' option above the buttons in the Link box (Stephen
- Rescanning could sometimes make the cursor reappear, causing the displa=
to scroll (reported by Andreas Dehmel).
- `Xterm here' command can contain arguments (Andras Mohari).
- Made the menu appear in a sensible place, so it's easy to get to the
File submenu (suggested by Andr=E9 Wyrwa).
- Added an extra option to control the resizing behaviour. Can be set to
resize never, always, or only when the display style changes (requested
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net