We are pleased to announce the 2nd update release of
OpenSTA version 1.0.
This bug fix release is available both as a Microsoft
Windows Installable from:
and as a full source package form:
The changes in this release include:
* Updated SCL Reference Guide including extra hyperlinks,
formatting changes and minor corrections/additions.
* Stop and kill included for tests.
* Bitwise operators included in SCL language.
* SCL modulo operator symbol changed from "|" to "%" (to
accommodate the inclusion of bitwise operators).
* Script Modeler now includes:
- Manual URL canonicalisation
- Suffixes available in variable definition
- URL summary export
* The following bugs from the SF database have been fixed
in the 1.0.2 release:
224029 224520 228226 233505 410169
410411 410564 413343 419283 421045
Thanks again go to Charlie Hewett for contributing the
code for the bitwise operators.
There are still some known issues in running OpenSTA on
an SMP machine. These have been tracked down to threading
problems in Microsofts libraries. In order to avoid these
issue we have been experimenting building against
alternative libraries. In order to test these trials a
seperate installable of this release is again being made
available for test purposes and those having problems on
SMP machines. This can be found at:
If you use this experimental installation please report
your results to the OpenSTA users mailing list.
Any problems with the product toolset should, as usual, be
Daniel Sutcliffe, OpenSTA Project Leader <DanSut@...>
--=-*-=-- http://opensta.org/ --=-*-=-- "Ambivalent? Well, yes and no."
Opinions expressed in this mail are *all* mine,
they do not reflect the opinions of my employer.