LTPUI Project Introduction
* First Draft=20
* Date created: 01/25/2006=20
* Authors: Aaron Bown, Charles Oliver, Bob Pace=20
* What is LTPUI?=20
* LTPUI is an extension of the Linux Test Project utilizing a BIOS like =
UI system to allow for selection of a combination of tests as opposed to =
forcing the user to run all tests.=20
* The general strategy=20
* Identify tests and display them.=20
* Allow the user to select a single test or a combination of tests.=20
* Run the proper makefiles for the tests that have been chosen.
* Execute the tests that have been chosen.=20
The complete project documentation is available at =
Any questions or comments can be emailed to =
Please leave us feedback if you are interested in what we are doing.