we have opened a ticket to get a domain and purl for the genotype Ontology we are developing in the context of the monarch project.
Below the text in the issue
In order to register a prefix with the OBO Foundry please provide the
- Title: the title of the resource
GENO Genotype Ontology
- Short description: 1-2 sentences briefly describing your project
This is an ontology that will represent genotype modeling
- Download link: this *must* be a stable link towards the latest version
of your resource. We can provide you with a PURL of the form
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/IDSPACE.owl if requested - see below.
- Home page: the home page of your project
- Contact: the name of an *individual* in charge of the resource.
Melissa Haendel haendel@...>
- Mailing-list (if any): a mailing-list that can be used for
Please update the title of this issue to include the request prefix - e.g.,
GENO Prefix/Domain creation request.
If you want to request creation of a PURL domain, please indicate your PURL
user name as well.
Finally, the id policy at http://obofoundry.org/id-policy.shtml states "A
registry of allocated IDSPACEs will be maintained. Requests for an IDSPACE
should be made by sending mail to obo-discuss@...>, cc
obo-admin@...>. A request should include information about the
ontology, such as scope and maintainer and a confirmation that the ontology
is open access."