Monday, March 1, 2004, 4:55:10 PM you wrote:
>>Yes, I tried to link with an original htmlhelp.lib, but to no success,
>>so at first I had to use LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress, and now -
Actually, it did not work when I tried it (about a year or two ago), but
after Tom Messenger's message, I tried it again and discovered that
now it links successfully (although reporting a couple of warnings
about some .drectve thing) using ld. But I have to use a proprietary
linker (Alaska's ALINK.EXE) to link my project with objects generated
by Alaska XBase++, and when I tried with this one, it couldn't resolve
HtmlHelpA from the original htmlhelp.lib - only from MinGW-generated
one. So, I still need this lib.
EB> Ok. Phil, submit a patch to the patch forum against the official CVS
EB> versions which is found in the winsup/w32api directory of
EB> sources.redhat.com (aka Cygwin).