On Wednesday, April 18, 2001, 1:33:18 PM, you wrote:
> As I wrote earlier, I get errors on the lines you suggested.
Sorry, my fault. I meant:
I didn't check this myself, because I was at work and had to write
Now that I looked into it:
Setting the FileSystemBrowser font works, but menu accelerator
font and help viewer font ("TextArea.font") does _not_ work. Sorry, I
don't see a solution here.
> However, note that the problem in Buffer List is ONLY with the names of t=
> files in the Open Files pane; the path and mode columns and all of the
> columns in the Recent Files pane get the specified font! I suppose that it
> could be caused by specifying the file name font as a modified derivative
> of the specified font (e.g. "italic"), which cannot be found, so the font
> defaults to a wholly different one. Not being a Java programmer, I have n=
> tried to look into the source code.
Ah, now I see! The problem was that BufferList cached the original
font info and didn't regard the new one.
Ok, I fixed this in my local copy. Please wait for the next release 0.6.
Thanks for reporting,