> This is a test message in order to have a look at the different
First, Philippe, your work is VERY much appreciated. I am glad you are working
with us. I don't want you to take anything that follows personally.
I'm so frustrated.
Do I have some strange idea of what the "body" is?
This whole exercise has been about what? HTML attachments? Have I been on a
different mailing list?
We seem to be moving FARTHER from the next stable release, instead of closer.
So, don't nobody commit nothin'.
Let me recap.
1. I don't give a lick about HTML attachments (for now)
2. I think that all of Philippe's hard work will make a swell plugin, and maybe
we will want to use it in the core at some point in the future.
3. WE AREN'T CHANGING ANYTHING IN HOW HTML ATTACHMENTS ARE HANDLED IN THE CORE.
4. WE AREN'T CHANGING ANYTHING ABOUT HOW SM BEHAVES WHEN "SHOW HTML" IS SELECTED.
5. All I am looking for is a way to display the BODY (i.e. the part that is
neither headers nor attachments) as PLAIN TEXT.
Now, it is 5:30 AM here, and I need to go to bed. Please, don't anybody do
anything rash. Just read the five numbered statements above until any urge to
commit this stuff passes.
I am beginning to believe that we have had 3,000 words of discussion on what is
going to end up being a one line modification :-(
I'm off to cry myself to sleep.