Luma 2.3 has been released. The following changes have been made:
- Completely redesigned server dialog.
- Added server renaming to server dialog.
- New plugin selection mechanism.
- Fixed a bug where authorization failed and no error message occured.
- Window size is restored when starting Luma.
- Improved password detection for editing.
- Improved support for precompiled modules.
- Reworked plugin loading mechanism.
- Some internal code cleanups.
- Display last used plugin after plugins are reloaded
- Browser: Added deletion of objectclasses from ldap entries.
- Browser: Display structural objectclasses in bold.
- Browser: Added support for editing server settings.
- Addressbook: Editing of addresses fixed.
- Usermanagement: Removed upper limited for uids.
- Usermanagement: Fixed a bug where non-ascii characters in the gecos
field caused errors.
- Usernamagegent: Updated search results when new account is added.
You can download the new tarball at
ICQ: 51303067 AIM: wido3379